- Chris gave Ella her fist golf lesson in my mom's backyard. You know this made his day! She had a blast. He even taught her to count to 3! She still counts to 3 all the time. It's pretty cute.
- She got to play with her great-grandmother.
- We had a play date with Leslie's little girl Hudson. That's when she started feeling bad...
- I thought she was feeling a little better so we met my mom, Dave & Lauren at the Japanese Tea Garden for a little while. It wasn't all that pretty right now since it's under renovation which we didn't know.
- She was really getting used to her temperature being taken and thought she could do it by herself (we have the kind that scans the forehead).
Friday, April 27, 2007
San Antonio
We went to San Antonio last week to visit my mom and Jim and my brother and his wife since they were in town from San Diego. Unfortunately Ella got very sick and was miserable all week. I got to take her to the doctor two times. She's all better now! I decided to make a slideshow since there were so many pictures to add this time around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love the slide show. You are going to have to tell me how to do it. I plan on calling your MOnday.M
I forgot to say that I love Ella's pigtails. How cute.
Post a Comment