Well, I sure have had a full week! Editing a selfie wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. Maybe because I finally bought myself some Florabella actions! They arrived into my inbox on Wednesday so I finally got to play with them on Thursday which is why I'm posting a little late. :) I should be editing newborn pictures for my friend who is probably very anxious! Instead I'm editing a picture of myself. Ha!
Here are my edits for the week:
SOOC
ACR
Clean
Swoon by Florabella
Timeless by Florbella
Mini Fusion, Florida, Angel by Florabella
I have a lot more playing to do with these fun actions!!
Have a great weekend!
6 comments:
I really like your clean edit and I also like your last edit. Nicely done.
The clean edit is so beautiful!
:-D
Swoon is very dramatic! Love them all. :)
Your clean edit is wonderfully natural and I love the timeless edit.
michelle, so pretty! i do love them all but the the clean edit and the last one is my fav! way to go!
I have one good looking and talented friend! Nice work! Miss you!
Post a Comment