Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Basketball after school

On Friday it was a pretty day here which is hard to believe right now as I type.  Right now it's 18 degrees but feels like 1 degree outside (according to weather.com).  After school we sat outside and Chris worked on the front porch while Bennett napped.  After he woke up the kids played basketball across the street.  Bennett was in heaven.

I was practicing all of these shots in M mode.  I usually shoot in A but thought I'd give manual a whirl.  Not too bad especially since the last one is the only one I've done any editing to.

Harry teaching B how to shoot

success

Ella taking a water break

Close-up

I used this one for Scavenger Hunt Sunday.  I applied the Pioneer Woman's Seventies' action after some tweaking.  I think this natural ability to basketball might make his daddy's heart go pitter patter. :)

Another weekend post to follow soon...

1 comment:

Courtney said...

That last pic of B is so cool!